carbs as t-bodies

Fred Miranda fcmtb at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 15 01:34:26 GMT 1996

Carl,
I'm all for using the stock throttle bodies, but the only place the CV slide
is going to increase the velocity is right there under the slide. Throttle
response is also going to suffer. To get the most out of the conversion
why not gut the t-bodies leaving only the throttle plates and filling in any
holes with jb weld.

Fred