New member

Peter Juergens PiJay at t-online.de
Wed Nov 20 09:26:59 GMT 1996

Let me say hello to you fuel-spitters out there!

Just signed the list and feel fine, due to the massive information coming
with the traffic.

The reason why I came on is to design( if it's not allready done!) a
small and cheap ignition and later on a EFI for Triumph TR's.

Probably most of you (especially  you down under and on the other side of
the pond :) ) don't know the destructive Tax regulations here in Germany.
We have to change to catalyser or we'll be punished!

Well Fellows, let me steel your hard earned buckeroos!

Is there anyone who did something similar?

My first attemt will be a 68hc11 driven ignition, because I allready
worked with the '11 during study.

Any help and info is really appreciated!

TIA and
--
BFN   Pete          _____                            1962 TR4 daily
        -- -  -    / <>  \   __, at _\____              Peter Juergens
          - ---    '--0--'~~'--0-----0->             PiJay at t-online.de
    !! Only the one with the fastest toy wins !!     Dortmund/Germany