Spark signal generation

Dave Zug dzug at eecis.udel.edu
Thu Nov 21 03:29:00 GMT 1996

to get my ECM to run on a bench, i think i read that some sort of
feedback spark reference is needed to simulate a "running" engine, in
addition to, of coarse, key sensors attatched, or POTs. can someone
explain what is basically needed and how it can be simulated?

you should see the image in my head of my test bench! the wife is gonna
freak! who has the best " i thought she was gonna kill me when i ..."
story? (20 words or less, and limit it to EFI)  :-)

oh,
wanted:

1) "pathfinder II" cartridge for OTC 2000 scan tool. (89 P4-MAP).
	sell me one or offer a lead to one please.

2) an eprom burner that'll do 27c256's. work took my toys back.

3) all of GM's source code, and a code calibrator hog tied and delivered
to MD, USA.

(are "wanted" posts generally allowed here? just kidding about the
kidnapping)

is that enough questions?

how bout now?