O2 Sensor Open/Close Loop

Phil Dorman watin at hunterlink.net.au
Thu Nov 21 19:47:56 GMT 1996

Eduard Anna wrote:
> > >  I have been meaning to make a decent scan tool to watch the O2 controller
> > >  at work in the ECM under actual driving conditions.  I have completely
> > >  worked out GM ALDL protocol, but am not really a programmer. :-(

I am a programer. Self employed and always looking for new projects.
I also have a good grounding in the workings of the Infernal Combustion
engine and some knowlege of electronics.
However I'm only new to EFI and don't get all the acronyms yet.
If you're interested in a joint effort let me know.
--
Phil (Mig Pilot)
Convenor-Motorcycle Modifiers Register of Australia at