chip locater page

Demo demo at odyssee.net
Tue Nov 26 16:01:32 GMT 1996

>Someone emailed me two weeks ago with a web page that had a bunch of chip
>Id's and replacements and I've lost the url.  If anyone knows what I'm
>talking about I'd really appreciate getting that URL again.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Justin "Tuck" Cordesman
>SOLID BRASS-> Global Conquest is a Career Goal.
>
>"So what if it hurts?  That's just one more way of telling myself that
>nature hasn't kicked my ass yet."
>		-Tuck

I think you are looking for this

http://www.hitex.com/chipdir/chipdir.html
// Marchildon at usa.net                                            //
// Alain Marchildon                                              //
// 1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE Soon with Vortech supercharger "My toy //
// 1989 BMW 325IX "Family car"                                   //