"hybrid" EFI

talltom talltom at teleport.com
Wed Nov 27 08:28:56 GMT 1996

I hate to be a spoil sport but Holley has a system available that uses 2
throttle bodys like yours for a total of 1320 cfm. I would think you
could do some interpolating and combine parts to get to this point.
The neat part is that you're starting to approach the capability to make
some real power here.

--

How long will it take Clinton's lies to to put him where he belongs?
(he belongs in line for welfare as the door closes with a sign that says
"closed due to lack of funds".) Let somebody who can stomach him support
him.

Don't blame me, I voted for Harry Browne!