flow bench, little EFI content

Michael F. Sargent mfsargent at msn.com
Wed Nov 27 13:56:23 GMT 1996

You wanna flow bench? No problem.

I picked up a book (from Classic Motorbooks) which describes exactly how to
build your own flow bench. They use it for testing mods to heads, etc., but it
could be used to flow test anything. The basic idea is to use a vacuum
cleaner, and to calibrate some duct work for it.

Practical Gas Flow
John Dalton
Motor Racing Publications Ltd., Croydon, England
ISBN 0-947981-33-0

Classic Motorbooks can be reached at 1-800-826-6600 (Canada and USA). The book
was part number 114454 and cost $21.95.