Schematic of a GM ALDL -> PC converter

SRavet at bangate.compaq.com SRavet at bangate.compaq.com
Wed Nov 27 16:08:37 GMT 1996

"George M. Dailey" <gmd at tecinfo.com> Wrote:

| What's wrong with the 5.7 Steve?

Nothing is wrong with it, other than the fact that I pulled it from it's
home in a Chevy Caprice, and shoe horned it into my S-10 Blazer.
Mechanically it's in there, but I still have some wiring work to do.  I
expect that if I ever get it finished :-)  it'll run quite well.  I'm
looking forward to trying my hand at figuring out the ALDL stuff also.

|  You can't program a PC UART to 8192 baud, but
| >you can program it to 8228 using a divisor of 14, which is close enough.

| >If I ever get the 5.7 running well in my Blazer, that'll be my next
| >project.  This'll be my first car w/ALDL.
| >
| >--steve
| >
| >Steve Ravet
| >sravet at bangate.compaq.com
| >Baby you're a genius when it comes to cooking up some chili sauce...

Steve Ravet
sravet at bangate.compaq.com
Baby you're a genius when it comes to cooking up some chili sauce...