84 Pin PLCC's

Todd Knighton knighton at net-quest.com
Wed Nov 27 22:41:06 GMT 1996

Johan Rodling wrote:

> Could be the 68HC11K4 chip, but I think it has the clock somewhere else to. Might even be the 68HC16. The Z1 derivate has the clock on pin 3 & 4. Could be another derivate of that obscure thing.
>
> Happy hunting
>         /JR

	Thanks John, but I think Bosch has been pretty happy with either Intel
or Siemens, don't know that they've gone to Motorola on processors.  I
think they did use a Motorola somthing or other in parallel with two
8051's on an earlier computer for knock stuff though.  The chip has a
large lower case "i" on it, that I would think would be Intel, even the
proprietary stuff I've seen from Motorola still has the M on it for
Motorola even though it has no number designation.
	I will, howeven try to get some of the data sheets on this thing to see
if it's a possibility.

Todd Knighton
Protomotive Engineering