flow bench, little EFI content

Mazda Ebrahimi kleenair at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 28 13:35:03 GMT 1996

Peter Juergens wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> thanks a lot for that fast response everyone!
>
> I might get that book Michael refered too first.
>
> Mazda writes:
> big snip:
> >you should get a brochure from Superflow that might give
> >you some ideas.
>
> Mazda, could you tell my poor soul how I could contact Superflow?
> I even haven't heard a thing about them.
>
> TIA and
> --
> BFN   Pete          _____                            1962 TR4 daily
>         -- -  -    / <>  \   __, at _\____              Peter Juergens
>           - ---    '--0--'~~'--0-----0->             PiJay at t-online.de
>     !! Only the one with the fastest toy wins !!     Dortmund/Germany

Superflow is a leading manufacturer of engine test equipment, including
automated engine dynos, chassis dynos, and flow benches.  I only have
the number for their Detroit sales office, but they are based out of
Colorado.

Michael Waller
Superflow Corporation
36875 Schoolcraft Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150
(313)464-4333     (area code may have changed recently)

I read some of the messages regarding building simple flow benches.  I
think their methods are more than adequate for must of us on a budget.
The Superflow stuff is good if you want absolute measurements, so you
can compare your results with somebody else.  But for seeing if a change
improves your design,  a simple system will do fine.  Anyway, it won't
hurt to look at Superflow's product line, and dream......

Best Regards, Mazda