Fuel Injection Signal Inputs

Todd J Holbrook brook at WPI.EDU
Wed Oct 2 03:13:43 GMT 1996

Hi,
	Does any one know of a FI system that allows AUX signal inputs to
control the fuel & air ratio as the throttle pedal does.  I assume if it
exists it would come with a special throttle plate.
	I need a system to over ride the gas pedal when deamed worthy
from a control logic output, The FI manufacters I talked with won't have
this made for production for at least another year.

                                   Thanks
                                   Todd J Holbrook
				   Worcester Polytechnic Institute
				   Electrical Engineering '97'