A Message from the Administrator

Johnny allnight at everett.net
Wed Oct 2 03:51:37 GMT 1996

Howdy,

I have received a few complaints from various list members concerning the
following:

(1) Overquoting

(2) Sig files that are too long

(3) Too much political hype getting into the discussion

(4) Posts that are way off topic

As you all know, this list is un-moderated, so it is up to you as
individuals to moderate each of your own posts to keep them within the
guidelines of the list Charter. Doing this will help to keep the noise to a
minimum and better the flow of useful information. My intention is not to
subdue or regulate any discussion. It is simply to remind you of the
Charter and to point out that as the list now approaches 400 members, it is
more important than ever to make your messages count. Doing so will only
make it more enjoyable and more informative reading for all.

The Charter is as it always has been:

Charter:
   This mailing-list is *strictly* dedicated to the discussion
of topics related to EFI design and modification. I would like
to see discussion on control algorithms, hardware, electronics,
and sensor/sensor-interface designs. Additionally, modification
and adaptations of OEM ECU's would also be welcomed.

thanks, and lets keep the discussions going.

-j-