D disease

Johan Rodling Johan.Rodling at Jrt.SE
Wed Oct 2 16:32:45 GMT 1996

----- Begin Included Message -----

I've got a bunch of patents on the D-Jet system. It's comprised of a
bistable multivibrator, triggered by the extra distributor points, which
then triggers a mono-stable multivibrator with variable pulse length.

[snip]

Hope this helps.
Dirk Wright 					            wright at uspto.gov
"I speak for myself and not my employer."               1974 Porsche 914 2.0
"A real hifi glows in the dark and has horns."            1965 Goodman House

----- End Included Message -----

Yes, it helped :-)

I'm *VERY* intrested in those patents, so the question is,how do I get them? If it's BOSCH documents, maybe I can dig them out myself if I get the doc numbers. Otherwise maybe you could send a copy?

Thanks.
	/JR

Unix is simple, but it takes a genius to understand its simplicity. -DMR

'74 Jaguar XJ5.3 L (V12)
Johan Rodling             Email:  Johan.Rodling at Jrt.SE
JoRoTech HB               Phone:  +46 (0)18 36 90 91
Borje, Stromsborg         Fax:    +46 (0)18 36 91 02
S-755 92 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile: +46 (0)708 385 380