ROM bios builder kit (was: a thought...)

Darrell Norquay dnorquay at awinc.com
Thu Oct 3 03:55:56 GMT 1996

At 07:57 PM 10/2/96 -0400, Thor Johnson wrote:

> The biggest problem is that I want to be able to use a standard
>compiler (say Watcom C) for the thing.  Anyone care to lend a hand with
>how to get an Exe into a chip (and have it run ;)?

There is a company in California called "Annabooks".  They sell a real nifty
BIOS kit which allows you to write your own bios using routines from their
library, I believe they also have the tools for ROMing your exe files to put
onto a flash ROMdisk or whatever, and they also have a version of MSDOS
specially made for ROMdisks.  I don't have the address + details handy, but
I think they have a web page.  Try a Yahoo or Webcrawler search for Annabooks.
If you still can't find them, drop me a line next week (I'm out of town
until the 10th) and I can email you the particulars.

regards
dn
dnorquay at awinc.com