ROM bios builder kit (was: a thought...)

Gordon Couger gcouger at ceatlabs.okstate.edu
Thu Oct 3 05:20:50 GMT 1996

>At 07:57 PM 10/2/96 -0400, Thor Johnson wrote:

I used their stuff back at the dawn of time and John and John have a good
solid product with good support. Last I looked the price was right.

This is good solid code. We had a 4 NHz pc boot off a floppy in 10 seconds.
It didn't do any error checking it just loaded and went. We eventaly threw
away all the disk drive code and replaced it with network code. It took
two of us a couple of days after we found our way around their code.

Gordon