JOKE: - ENGINEERS FIXING A CAR

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Thu Oct 3 09:30:47 GMT 1996

Just a quicky.
Mark
There are four engineers traveling in a car; a mechanical engineer, a =
chemical engineer, an electrical engineer and a Microsoft support =
engineer. The car breaks down.

   "Sounds to me as if the pistons have seized. have to strip down the =
engine before we can get the car working again", says the mechanical =
engineer.

   "Well", says the chemical engineer, "it sounded to me as if the fuel =
might be contaminated. I think we should clear out the fuel system."

   "I thought it might be an grounding problem", says the electrical =
engineer, "or maybe a faulty plug lead."

    They all turn to the support engineer who has said nothing yet, and =
say:

    "Well, what do you think?"

    "Ummm - perhaps if we all get out of the car and get back in again?"