Op codes

talltom talltom at teleport.com
Thu Oct 3 19:24:50 GMT 1996

I just want to put in that I can respect Ed, Mark and the rest in their
position. I know it's a fine line between assistance and sabotage.
  Personally I am more than willing to believe Mark about the myriad
of objectives the government and corporations can come up with, which
is exactly the point of this to me. I and I believe others don't
want a car tuned by a committee, and could care less about what somebody
else wants. We want to set them ourselves, for our objectives. As a
result our objectives may be considerably less involved than the
corporate ones.