Hot cam injection volume changes

Mark Eidson mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com
Thu Oct 3 22:53:51 GMT 1996

I'm not giving up just yet.  There are many variables in the Holley system,
including  O2 Sensor trigger voltage, RPM range and ignition timing.  The
range of adjustments seems to be there.  My question is more about what a
hot cam does to the MAP sensor reading relative to a proven stock cam, is
the MAP higher just at idle or over the whole RPM range?  Can the injection
volume look up table modifications be anticipated and changed before taking
the car to the street by understanding the differences in the cams?  me
* Mark Eidson                        Voice: (602)752-6513                 *
* Staff Design Engineer                Fax: (602)752-6000                 *
* Manager System Integration and                                          *
*   Verification                    E-Mail:  mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com   *
* VLSI Technology, Inc.                                                   *
* 8375 South River Parkway                                                *
* M/S 265                                                                 *
* Tempe, Arizona     85284                                                *