6811 Disassembler

Donald Whisnant dewhisna at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 4 03:40:56 GMT 1996

>From: Mark Pitts <saxon at zymurgy.org>
>Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 10:37:14 +-100
>Subject: RE: 6811 Disassembler
>
>Me too! Please!
>Any format!
>
>Mark
>
>- ----------

Michael and Mark...

I emailed both of you guys a copy of the disassembler...  Mark, yours
went through, but Michael, yours kept bouncing back to me ....  I'm
trying to send it again -- if you don't get it, I don't know what else
to try...

For everyone else: If anyone wants a copy of it, send me a private email
and I'll email you a copy (I say private because I may happen to miss a
post now and then on the list)...

Donald Whisnant
dewhisna at ix.netcom.com