Hot cam injection volume table changes

Mark Eidson mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com
Fri Oct 4 23:24:13 GMT 1996

>From the lack of response to my question I assume that predicting the change
from a stock injection volume look up table for a hotter cam based on the
cam differences, if only to get a ball park starting point, is not possible
or practical.  I really don't want to re-invent the wheel so any input is
appreciated.  Thanks, me.
* Mark Eidson                        Voice: (602)752-6513                 *
* Staff Design Engineer                Fax: (602)752-6000                 *
* Manager System Integration and                                          *
*   Verification                    E-Mail:  mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com   *
* VLSI Technology, Inc.                                                   *
* 8375 South River Parkway                                                *
* M/S 265                                                                 *
* Tempe, Arizona     85284                                                *