FW: FW: DIY Traction Control?

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Tue Oct 8 07:39:18 GMT 1996

Completely standard... feels like the distributor cap has come lose, and =
its firing anything anytime, completely horrible, but aparently its =
better if the fuel isn't injected either (cos somtimes it detonates due =
to lack of spark) and thats not a nice thing to do to your lump!

Mark

----------
From:  dzorde at aesprodata.com.au[SMTP:dzorde at aesprodata.com.au]

     I know dropping random cylinders is the way used to limit RPM and=20
     regain traction, etc.  But I dread everytime I hit the rev limiter =
in=20
     the Chev, it feels like someone is trying to tear the engine out =
from=20
     under the bonnet.  And there is a similar feeling in the newer =
sports=20
     cars (ie. relatively powerful cars).  Is this normal ??
    =20
     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au