Mounting Air Intake Temp Sensor

Jeremy Pronk jpronk at st.nepean.uws.edu.au
Tue Oct 8 12:25:34 GMT 1996

On Tue, 8 Oct 1996, Paul Shackleton wrote:

> I suppose what I am asking is could they be used as replacements for
> Weber DCOE sidedraught carbs to convert to EFi?

I am not sure of all the different weber throttle body models, but the
ones on my alfa are 45mm IDF throttle bodies, there is two of them. They
are just in place of the stock 36mm IDF weber carbs. They are nearly
exactly like the stock twin carbies, except they are bigger, and only
have a butterfly and an injector mount. (ie the car has 4 throttle bodies).

Does that answer your question?

regards,

Jeremy, Sydney AUSTRALIA
'83 AlfaSud Ti (Haltech E6 EFI)