drive-by-wire

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Thu Oct 10 00:01:48 GMT 1996

     Could you elaborate on this, it sounds like a brilliant idea, but how
     does it interface to the original system ? and what is the original
     system ?  Does the pump operate a slave cylinder that operates the
     release arm in the gearbox ?

     I can see the idea, but I can't picture how the pump connects to the
     system and operates.

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au