Volume of fuel injected

Stephen Dubovsky dubovsky at vt.edu
Mon Oct 14 19:19:00 GMT 1996

  If your reffering to the drivers they used when injecting the FZR600
motorcycle engine (from ckt cellar inc), I think they are pretty lousy
(although they do work).  If you cant find anything else i could help sketch
a better one.  The use of 'better' is relative.  Do you want an ultra simple
ckt, something a little more complicated but w/ lower injector hold current,
or something really high performance that has very little power loss?

  Does anyone know the inductance of an injector?  hold current?