K-Jetronic with lambda oscillations

atsakiri at ford.com atsakiri at ford.com
Tue Oct 15 11:50:40 GMT 1996

> one of the problems is that i have no real technical book that describes
> the controller employed by the system. i can only assume that it is a PI
> controller but i do not know is the controller is completely digital or if
> there's an analog part as well.

I doubt you're dealing with a PI controller.  It's probably a
bang-bang controller.  The feedback from the exhaust gas sensor
is almost binary.

> -any bosch technical literature on the K-Jetronic computer? if yes where
> can i find it.

There's a 25 page chapter on KE-Jetronic in Bosch's Automotive
Electrics/Electronics Systems book (ISBN 1-560 91-596-X).  You
can get a copy through SAE (400 Commonwealth Dr., Warrendale,
PA, 15096-001  USA).  I think it costs around US$35.

Anthony Tsakiris