FW: Ignition mailing list

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Thu Oct 17 14:56:04 GMT 1996

Hi

The rules are:

1: No politics
2: No mods to existing stuff this is for DIY hardware exclusively, cos I'm
bored with.. If you just open this box up and tweak that... it does this
unless its an 89 model then ya need one of those instead..... AAAARRRGGGHHHH
3: No political sign offs. We are anarchists on the net, and recognize no
governments (or physical laws   ;-).
4: No hype, the only stuff I want to see on here is discusion of related
or bang on topics, with a view to home construction, on a sensible budget.
5: No flaming, or slagging people off, else the perpetrator wont get a
chance to be flamed, he will be removed from the list.
6: I'm the boss, what I say goes.
7: Keep coming, and keep em short, reduce the bandwidth. I want to see
serious snippage.
8: The whole lot will be archived for future reference by anybody that
wants to see it.
9: Take the time to reference your mails subject line, so that threads are
easily followed. When the thread wanders off, and has SFA to do with what
it started on, change the subject. If ya dont... you know what happens,
its public ridicule time.
10: So you got a project, and ya want it on the web, or just a link...
shout, we got an WWW sight up too, I'll publish the link to that later.

How to get on... send a mail to:
ignition-request at zymurgy.org

How to send a mail to the list:

ignition at zymurgy.org

My humble thanks go to Simon for setting this up for us.

Mark