GM controller

Jennifer Rose javer96 at snowcrest.net
Fri Oct 18 04:13:36 GMT 1996

Hi All

Will stock 86 Camaro pump go to 70 psi and live long? Any recommendation for
a sub. My pu use a small tank with the stock 86 pump inside, so dual tanks
could be retained. What year 280zx? Is that an in tank pump?

Wondered about mods to the EGR valve itself-changing hole sizes for neg back
pressure part? Of coarse software is even easier.

I will send my friend out with your parts list-he's good. Forgot to mention,
he picked up those part for $50 (lucky dog).

Finally John, can you bypass VATS for an 89 prom #16133479 in software also
? If you can, please let me know how to ship you the prom or if will provide
how to info. My pu is registered in California-have been to smog ref and
passed inspection. There is a sticker in door jam to indicate my TPI is from
a 86-prefer not to go back to ref.

Thanks Vance