5 terminal HEI module

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Wed Oct 23 00:21:50 GMT 1996

     Thanks John,

     With the 5-pin module essentially breaking the pick-up to coil driver
     connection, this would be ideal for replacing the esc module with an
     aftermarket ecu for the timing.  Just need to modify the pick-up wheel
     I think (need to examine the ecu instruction manual to see what is
     suggested).

     Do you know how processed the pick-up signal is when it goes to the
     esc module ?  and do you know what signal the esc module uses to drive
     the coil driver in the ignition module ?

     I'd hate to start to try and fit a big tooth wheel and pick-up as well
     as coil driver to connect the ignition side of my ecu, if I can simply
     use a 5-pin module (and maybe some filtering) to do the job.

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au