Virus

Todd King Todd_King at ccm.co.intel.com
Wed Oct 30 17:11:25 GMT 1996

  <<< From: brewer at thaad.tecmas.com (John Brewer)
  Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 08:46:51 -0500
  Subject: Re: Virus

  > Really? Wow! So executing loop instructions will destroy the processor, eh?
  I > better inform the big brass immediately! I'll probably be promoted as a
  >result!

  Give me a break!  I'm an Engineer and write simulations for a living, I should
  have known better.  You wouldn't believe the heat I have taken for trying to
  be nice and informative.  I would have received less blistering (and fewer)

  JB

  Just kidding, JB... Just kidding. Also, next time be sure to show 'em the
  pictures first!

  Todd  Todd_King at ccm.co.intel.com