GM TPI intake wanted

William A. Sarkozy mymove at serv01.net-link.net
Thu Oct 31 02:39:52 GMT 1996

At 07:33 PM 10/30/96 -0800, you wrote:
>I'm looking for a GM TPI intake, runners, plenum, throttle body, fuel
>rails, injectors, and bracketry.  Basically, I'm after everything but the
>harness and the computer.
>
>What's the going rate?  It doesn't have to be clean, just intact.
>
>	-- Dan.
>
>Dan,

I paid $300 a year ago for everything but the injectors.  It was from a 305
Pontiac...I don't know if there is any difference between the 305 & 350
versions.  If you're after a lot of grunt, you won't need the injectors
anyway....you'll need more fuel.  If you run boost, 38 lb injectors will net
you about 625 HP @ about 13 PSI.