Data/Spec. Sheets

tom cloud cloud at hagar.ph.utexas.edu
Tue Sep 3 14:14:36 GMT 1996

There seems to be a lot of ill-informed discussion on this group
regarding various sensors, etc.  I'm not putting anyone down,
as I do the same thing.  Seems like many of us suffer from the
same malady -- a lack of data on the components in our systems.

Can anyone shed light on where to get data on the various transducers
used in EFI systems?  (esp. EGA, MAP, MAF, etc.)

I would like to find data on specific auto makers' components.  They
obviously have the data and I cannot see any reason why they would care
if individuals have it -- can't be trade secret.  Their engineers have
to have access to it.  It's gotta be published somewhere.

Maybe Ed Hernandez (where'd he go?) could comment on where to get
this data from Ford (and, yes, I do have a MotorSport book on EFI
and Emissions, but it only gives 'typical' data).

Can anyone help ?  (Todd ?)

Thanks,
Tom Cloud