Bosch d disease

talltom talltom at teleport.com
Tue Sep 3 20:02:25 GMT 1996

>From: rickydik at ix.netcom.com (RD Rick)
>Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 12:06:45 -0700
>Subject: Re: DIY_EFI Digest V1 #256

>I may be able to help you, Tom.  I have a Djet tester, 17 years of
>driving Djet 914's, lots of spares, psuedo-schematics, oscilloscope,
>etc., and a distributor machine to do dynamic things.
>What is the nature of your problem?
>
>RD

   What I've got is a Cadillac style V8-6-4. The way this happened is that the
brain on my mercedes 4.5 started dropping a circuit or two of injectors, and
now
is to the point that it's so disgusting that I tore the rest of it apart for
long put off tweaking.
  I came to this grandiose conclusion because I've checked everything else
repeatedly and it checks good.
   My questions are a little ignorant as I don't mess with porsche's and air
cooled
vw's(they're to close to the ground):-> is are the d-jetronic systems they use
equipped with four injector circuits? If so, do you think any of your schematics
would be usefull in surgery? Dist. machine, ocilloscope... I'm jealous!