various long post(trying to catch up)

Darrell Norquay dnorquay at awinc.com
Thu Sep 5 02:46:27 GMT 1996

At 01:51 PM 9/4/96 -0400, Ed H. wrote:

>dn, is there a FAQ for some of this stuff? I don't know if you have a
>site or just a digest. I can't get over the firewall here. I would
>consider writing a FAQ or two for your site so the same questions don't
>get asked over and over.

I don't have a site or a digest, I think ya got me confused with somebody
else. There is an affiliated site here at the University of Calgary which
has some of the DIY_EFI stuff on it.  Doing up some FAQ's is a hell of an
idea, though.  I'd be willing to throw in a little time to get this stuff
organized.  One of the list members was keeping up a source listing for EFI
parts and books, etc., but I havent heard of anything new lately.  I don't
remember where it was posted, either.  Yo, Johnny, ya got some place we can
put this stuff?

regards
dn
dnorquay at awinc.com