Ancient History

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Fri Sep 6 10:45:16 GMT 1996

A few points:

for real serious stuff 2 injectors are good... 1 hi flo and 1 lo flo, =
with the lo flo for tick over, and fine adjust the big injector. This =
gives fine control at closed throttle, and the high flo is good for WOT.
Running injects flat out can cause them to stick, and overheat, and burn =
out the driver electronics.

Mark