Knock sensor spectrum?

tom cloud cloud at hagar.ph.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 6 12:12:23 GMT 1996

>At 03:16 PM 9/5/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>>How about posting it to John's FTP site?
>>
>>Be glad to .... what's it??
>>

>The site address (at last recollection)
>
>ftp://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
>
>Place the files in the 'Incomming' directory
>
>Sandy

Okay, did it !!  Don't know if I did it right -- was I supposed to have
left a note or something about what I transferred to 'incoming' ?

I transferred two files, for all what's interested:  (Youse can log
onto the above ftp site and xfr stuff out of the incoming directory).

        spra039.pdf     the data on the k-knock sensor using a TMS320 DSP.

        caldemo.zip     Mike Wesley's demo program of his 'calibrator'
                        for the Ford EEC-IV.

Tom