Water Injection

John Napoli jgn at li.net
Fri Sep 6 18:41:12 GMT 1996

Why not just one decarbonizing treatment to eliminate the accumulated goo?

Run the engine at a fast idle and spritz in water from a spray bottle.
Steam cleans it all right out.

GM supposedly sells some snake oil that does the same thing.  I seem to
recall that good old ATF works the best of all.

Then you won't need water injection.

If you really want to go ahead with your design, I think you'll need to
add a solenoid valve between the manifold and the pump to avoid high
vacuum sucking the water right past.

John