hi compressions

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Tue Sep 10 22:17:56 GMT 1996

-> Well there are a few engines out there that have valves that DON'T
-> rotate.  These are the old Boss engines from Ford (302,351 and the
-> 429). These valves are held in place by keepers that pinch the valve
-> stem (ie the keepers don't butt against eachother).

 Actually, the vast majority of engines are like this.  Engines with
valves free to rotate are the exception.

====dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us========================DoD#978=======
  can you help me...help me get out of this place?...slow sedation...
ain't my style, ain't my pace...giving me a number...NINE, SEVEN, EIGHT
==5.0 RX7 -> Tyrannosaurus RX! == SAE '82 == Denizens of Doom M/C '92==