Ancient History

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Wed Sep 11 09:00:03 GMT 1996

So I way in at 122 lbs but.. I can lift my engine!... I can also lift my =
chassis with the G'box in it, and I can lift the whole Body shell with =
the interior in it up!... so I reckon the whole car could be picked up =
by about 5 of me... now drop 120 BHP into a 15 foot by 4'10 car at that =
weight... Is still quick.. not fast.. but QUICK.. (also allows very =
quick 'S' bends, as the body doesn't roll.. never had it so the body was =
on the piss still from the last bend when entering the next one.. helps =
against the more powerful slugs!

Mark  (who still wants to build a 2.2 litre v8 to put in it)