water injection

Frank Mallory Frank_Mallory at srs.blkcat.com
Wed Sep 11 13:38:24 GMT 1996

 d>Within the last few months I read an article about recent
 d>efforts to perfect an agent to maintain naptha and water
 d>as a stable colloid. In addition to being useful as a
 d>fuel, the criteria for acceptability include multiple
 d>transitions from high to low temperatures without
 d>separation.

 d>The magazine may have been MACHINE DESIGN.  I believe that
 d>the University of Arizona and Caterpillar were both
 d>mentioned.

 d>Did any one else see the article?  I would like to read it
 d>again.

Caterpillar is supposedly working with a guy named Gunnerman to develop this
"wonder fuel". I'll believe it when I see it.

 d>--- FIDOGATE 3.9.7