O2 Sensor-Leaded gas

Johnny allnight at everett.net
Thu Sep 12 04:57:18 GMT 1996

The cheapy's add up pretty quick. I have been able to get unreliable
sensor output in a matter of a few hours when running with avgas. Even
the 100LL screws them up fairly quickly. Not totally shot, but incorrect
and inconsistent enough to be rendered useless for closed loop.I guess it
won't matter after avgas is made leadless... but until then
I guess there's always the trim pot on the dash.  ;-)

-j-

At [Wed, 11 Sep 1996 21:23:02 -0400 (EDT)]