MAP sensor

Matt Sale mds at mot.delcoelect.com
Thu Sep 12 13:29:53 GMT 1996

> I would like to add MAP sensing to my system.  What's a good MAP to use,
> how much is it, where does one get it (if it's for a vehicle, I suppose
> a parts house), and how does it work?

Sorry for the advertisement but:

Try the junkyards.  Most (All??) GM MAP sensors are supplied by DE.
I believe the late model Toyota's use our Gen-2 sensor, which is much
smaller than the old one.

Sorry, don't have the pinout handy.

---
Matthew D. Sale,  IC Development Engineer, Delco Electronics Corp.
msale at holli.com   http://www.holli.com/~msale
'69 Mustang 351W 5-spd (13.656 at 103MPH using cave-man technology).

All responses are my own and should not be mistaken
for those of Delco Electronics or General Motors.