O2 Sensor-Leaded gas

John S Gwynne jsg at esl
Thu Sep 12 17:57:27 GMT 1996

--------

|>out there that was supposed to be able to deal with lead. I have searched
|>through all my old archives and can't find that old thread. Does anyone
|>else remember this or am I just losing it?
|>
|>Darrell??? do you remember this thread?
|
|Yeah, I remember the thread, I think it was someone in NZ who brought it up,
|since they still use leaded gas.    It was someone whose name I haven't seen
|around lately.  All I remember was that they had found some stock sensor
|that lasted longer than most others, but I don't recollect which it was.  I
|also recollect that they'd wake up if you used unleaded gas for a while...
|I'll check through some of my old folders and see if anything shakes out...

Come on guys.... that's why I made the archive searchable
through http://efi332. Do a subject search for "lead" and the
engine and html stuff together.... USE IT! :)

                                       John S Gwynne
                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu
               T h e   O h i o - S t a t e   U n i v e r s i t y
    ElectroScience Laboratory, 1320 Kinnear Road, Columbus, Ohio 43212, USA
                Telephone: (614) 292-7981 * Fax: (614) 292-7297