How to join the group?

Intec Inoventures Inc. iii at islandnet.com
Thu Sep 12 21:34:03 GMT 1996

Hi,

I am interested in joining this mail group.  How do I do this?

I'm working on a small controller targeted to the automotive and robotics
industries (HC16 based).

Wade Barnes, Electronics Tech.
    MC68HC16 Embedded Controllers and Software Development Tools    |
              WebPg   http://www.islandnet.com/~iii                 |
Intec Inoventures Inc.       Phone   604-721-5150                   |
2751 Arbutus Road            Fax         721-4191                   |
Victoria   BC  V8N 5X7                                              |
Canada                                                              |