O2 Sensor-Leaded gas

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Fri Sep 13 05:05:34 GMT 1996

     Me too, I can get to it (I think) but it says there is nothing there.

Subject: Re[2]: Re[2]: O2 Sensor-Leaded gas
Author:  diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu at INTERNET
Date:    9/13/96 1:07 PM

That's great for those that can get to the web site. I still seem to
have a problem connecting to it.

-j-

At [Thu, 12 Sep 1996 13:57:22 -0400]
John S Gwynne <jsg at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

jsg> --------
jsg>
jsg> |>out there that was supposed to be able to deal with lead. I have searched
jsg> |>through all my old archives and can't find that old thread. Does anyone
jsg> |>else remember this or am I just losing it?
jsg> |>
jsg> |>Darrell??? do you remember this thread?
jsg> |
jsg> |Yeah, I remember the thread, I think it was someone in NZ who brought it
up ,
jsg> |since they still use leaded gas.    It was someone whose name I haven't
see n
jsg> |around lately.  All I remember was that they had found some stock sensor
jsg> |that lasted longer than most others, but I don't recollect which it was.

jsg> |also recollect that they'd wake up if you used unleaded gas for a while...
jsg> |I'll check through some of my old folders and see if anything shakes
out...

jsg>
jsg> Come on guys.... that's why I made the archive searchable
jsg> through http://efi332. Do a subject search for "lead" and the
jsg> whole thread is there! It took several days to put the search
jsg> engine and html stuff together.... USE IT! :)
jsg>
jsg>                                        John S Gwynne
jsg>                                           Gwynne.1 at osu.edu
jsg>
jsg>                T h e   O h i o - S t a t e   U n i v e r s i t y
jsg>     ElectroScience Laboratory, 1320 Kinnear Road, Columbus, Ohio 43212, USA
jsg>                 Telephone: (614) 292-7981 * Fax: (614) 292-7297
jsg>