Mail Delivery Failure.

Intec Inoventures Inc. iii at islandnet.com
Mon Sep 16 16:30:09 GMT 1996

> Can anyone recommend what components I should use and how
> I should assemble such a unit???   Like I said, I am pretty ignorant
> to electronic circuits beyond the basics.  Can someone please help?
> I want to be able to tune without destroying engine parts.  Thanks
> in advance.
>
> Chuck Thigpen

Chuck,

There is a very good electronics book on the market called "THE ART OF
ELECTRONICS" it covers all types of electronics and has lots of example
circuits.  It can be hard to find some times, but any good book store should
be able to bring it in.

Wade Barnes, Electronics Tech.

    MC68HC16 Embedded Controllers and Software Development Tools    |
              WebPg   http://www.islandnet.com/~iii                 |
Intec Inoventures Inc.       Phone   604-721-5150                   |
2751 Arbutus Road            Fax         721-4191                   |
Victoria   BC  V8N 5X7                                              |
Canada                                                              |