Why run it hot?

jac at wave.sheridan.wy.us jac at wave.sheridan.wy.us
Mon Sep 16 23:00:23 GMT 1996

The entire point of burning fuel is to make hot gasses.
The hotter the better up the the limits of the materials
you have to work with.  If you can maintain the gasses at
higher temperature, you can get extract more energy from
the combustion, at the same time reducing the load on the
cooling system.

john carroll