MAP sensor

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Tue Sep 17 08:32:52 GMT 1996

Anybody out there know who Stack is??? Well, they use those little =
squidgy yellow ear plugs as vibration mounts.. by all accounts they work =
REALY well! (but aparantly didnt save a data logger that went round the =
back wheel of a Kawasaki!). Ive used them in the past to mount my CD =
player in the Spitfire, as the ride is so harsh it wouldnt play.. 4 =
earplugs, end on underneath it, and no probs!

Just an Idea !

Mark