Kinsler fuel injection catalog??

Matt Sale mds at mot.delcoelect.com
Tue Sep 17 12:20:53 GMT 1996

> Hi,
>
> I saw a tiny advert in a magazine for Kinsler fuel injection in Troy,
> Michigan (usa), and apparently they have a catalog with about 100 pages
> of cool stuff in it.
>
> Has anyone got this catalog, & if so how can the rest of us get one?
>
> Cheers,
> Craig.
> pugsley at trl.oz.au

Yes I have one, but I don't know whether they can ship overseas or not.
They have quite a few parts, but they aren't cheap.  Their EFI info
is useful, even if its a little dated.  Their original claim-to-fame
was mechanical FI systems for race cars.

--
Matthew D. Sale,  IC Development Engineer, Delco Electronics Corp.
msale at holli.com   http://www.holli.com/~msale

All responses are my own and should not be mistaken
for those of Delco Electronics or General Motors.