GM Coolant sensor

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Thu Sep 19 00:45:48 GMT 1996

     That is what they are for, but wouldn,t it be great to get rid of an
     op-amp.  Hence try and reduce the amount of circuitry required.
     Something like a simple LCD temp read out (very useful for diff,
     gearbox and water in race cars), temp sensor, a small resistor divider
     and a panel meter, and its guarranteed to be very reliable, once you
     start throwing in op-amps, etc.  you need very steady power supply
     rails to avoid inaccurate readings.  So is there a positive temp
     coefficient sensor around ? (could always make one if I have to, but
     its easier if there's a car that's already using one).

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au