GM eprom help

Jennifer Rose javer96 at snowcrest.net
Thu Sep 19 04:22:34 GMT 1996

Hello All

        I would like to get some information on how to change the settings
in a GM eprom. My project vehicle is a 74 Chevy pickup with a TPI unit out
of a 86 Camaro. The unit has been in the truck for about a year. Wanted to
use code for a 89 eprom, so the cold start injector can be removed. Need to
bypass the vehicle anti theft (VATS) part of programming. Thanks in advance
for the help.

                                                Thanks
                                                       Vance